A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Kirschner Saks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirschner Saks graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Kirschner Saks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Kirschner Saks MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emily Kirschner Saks practice?
- Dr. Emily Kirschner Saks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emily Kirschner Saks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Chadds Ford, PA.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.