A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Kurtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Kurtz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurtz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Kurtz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtz graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Kurtz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Crockett Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Graham Kurtz MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emily G. Kurtz practice?
- Dr. Emily Kurtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Kurtz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.