A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Kurtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Kurtz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurtz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kurtz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Kurtz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtz graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Kurtz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Crockett Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Graham Kurtz MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Emily G. Kurtz practice?
- Dr. Emily Kurtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Kurtz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.