A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Laib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Laib graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Laib has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Laib MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily Laib practice?
- Dr. Emily Laib has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emily Laib practices Internal Medicine near Florence, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Thomas, KY.
See Florence Internists.