A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Lambert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Lambert, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Lambert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Mcham Lambert MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Emily M. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Emily Lambert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emily Lambert practices Dermatology near Geneva, NY.
See Geneva Dermatologists.