Apr 23rd, 2015

Everything was excellent except the line for checking in. Only one receptionist.

Rude receptionist show details Rude receptionist
May 27th, 2014

It takes forever to see even the PA, let alone Dr. Lambert. I have been there 3 times and never seen Dr. Lambert so its difficult to evaluate her. The receptionist that is on the phone is extremely miserable and rude.

Good Doctor, I recommend her. show details Good Doctor, I recommend her.
by Carmen Wall on Oct 25th, 2013

Dr. Lambert is a good dermatologist. She spends enough time with you, and she explains your options of treatment. However, I think your first appointment should be always with her and not with the P.A.. The staff is courteous and very professional. The biggest problem in this practice is to make an appointment. If you call today you will get an appointment in 2 or 3 months. So if you have an emergency issue that needs an immediate attention, you will get the PA, but not the Doctor. I hope that will change in the future.

Oct 12th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Lambert three times now and I highly recommend her. Very thorough, caring, professional, and knowlegeable.I have recommended her to several friends & family members as well.

Nov 1st, 2010

thoughtful caring doctor, wait was a little long but the office is really busy, and the wait time for an appointment is a few months, so it seems like they are all working as hard as they can.

Reception needs attention show details Reception needs attention
by Pat Perkins on May 25th, 2010

I just called to make an appointment with this doctor and the rude and incompetent woman answering the phone is so unprofessional AND its May 25th and they told me it would be November for the first appointment! Don't bother with this office contact Strong Memorail in Rochester instead, I got an apointment in two weeks vs 6 months.