A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Leung has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily C Leung MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emily C. Leung practice?
- Dr. Emily Leung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Leung practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.