A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Levin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Levin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Levin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emily B. Levin practice?
Dr. Emily Levin practices Dermatology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Dermatologists.