A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Levin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Levin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Levin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Beth Levin MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Emily B. Levin practice?
- Dr. Emily Levin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emily Levin practices Dermatology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Dermatologists.