A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Hedwig Lewis MD is a female Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Emily H. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Emily Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Lewis practices Radiology near Fort Atkinson, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Fort Atkinson Radiologists.