Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily Lorch
Dr. Emily Lorch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Tampa, FL. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lorch is affiliated with James J Peters VA Medical Center, The Tampa General Hospital and James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily Lorch has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Emily Lorch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Chitra Balasundaram
Bronx, NY 0 mi
Dr. Juan Bandres
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi30
Dr. Pietra Greenberg
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi23