Emily Lukacz Is this you?

Have you seen Emily Lukacz?

May 13th, 2015

Dr l was easy to understand when teaching me about the peculiarity of my bladder. She

April 24th, 2013

Humiliated

Dr. Lukacz appeared after about an hour of inadequate, inappropriate, and unnecessary questions, procedures, etc by an intern who admitted she was not interested in urology. I was humiliated beyond imagination and when the doctor finally arrived, she asked the same questions I had answered numerous times. Being a nurse, I was ashamed of this office and its staff. Nothing was done to help my condition and a diagnosis ws given that was proven wrong!

June 12th, 2012

extremely personable. in touch with the latest medications and technologies. Dr Emily is wonderful

May 26th, 2011

EXCELLENCE 100%

Lukacz is very professional and she does very well in what she does. I was a patient and I am very pleased on what she did for. I Highly recommend her to anyone that needs a wonderful surgeon.

March 17th, 2011

Excellent doctor

I have been in San Diego for a year and a half. I have been trying to find a good gynecologist/urologist. I went to one doctor who was ready to give me a hysterectomy without much discussion. Dr Lukacz' clinic was reccomended by my doctor and physical therapist. However after reading the above 2 reviews I decided not to go, but my doctor assured me that all her other patients were happy. I went today, and was amazed with how good Dr Lukacz is. She did not reccomend surgery but suggested other ways, she listened, did a very thorough examination, dealt with issues and best of all talked to me about the long term. I have to say she is the best gynecologist I have ever seen. She really knows the latest.Being a Clinic at a University, my history was first taken by a resident, which was fine with me.

August 4th, 2009

Completely agree with the previous review. In preparation for a surgery, I met with Dr. Lukacz three time over period of three months. Last appointment was just several days before the surgery. Dr. Lukacz said that I would need to get an additional approval from my primary care physician. I rushed to my primary care physician and made all paperworks fixed to Dr. Lucacz same day. Next day, I have received a call from Dr. Lycacz office saying that they need another approval from a cardiologies. It was just impossible to schedule an appointment with cardiologist during these few days before the surgery. Dr. Lycacz has three months to review my case, but she decided to do everything in a last minute. My personal impression is that Dr. Lucacz does not care about patient convenience and wellbeing. As result, my surgery has been canceled and I need to start looking for another doctor.

July 14th, 2009

This doctor is very rude and acted like I was just a number. If she doesn't listen to me I don't care if she has written a million papers. Stay Away!!!!

August 2nd, 2016