A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Marx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Marx is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Marx, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marx has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Houston North West MC
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Triana Marx MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Emily T. Marx practice?
- Dr. Emily Marx has 1 office location.
- Dr. Emily Marx practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near , .