A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Marx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Marx is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marx
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Marx Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Marx, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marx graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marx has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Triana Marx MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Emily T. Marx practice?
- Dr. Emily Marx has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Marx practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Rheumatologists.