A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Stonerock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Stonerock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Stonerock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stonerock graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stonerock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily M Stonerock MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emily M. Stonerock practice?
- Dr. Emily Stonerock has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Stonerock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.