A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily McLaughlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. McLaughlin has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Blackburn McLaughlin MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emily B. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Emily McLaughlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily McLaughlin practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Facial Plastic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Plastic Surgeons, Fort Worth Surgeons, and Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.