inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 30th, 2011
Cream of the crop!
Dr. Emily Mclaurin has been my doctor for almost 3 years.I've always hated going to the doctor because they are not personable and they kinda just ago there "job", give you some prescription and senc you on your way. Dr. Emily is waaaay different. She made my visits feel like I'm coming to see a friend. We always shared a laugh or two during my visit no matter what condition I'm in. She knows my son and always calls him by name as she enters the room. I honestly can tell her about anything and not feel embarrassed about the personal stuff. My visit never seemed rushed and she is so full of knowledge, she really knows her stuff. Ten toes down and firm, Dr. Emily Mclaurin its the best doctor I ever had. Ive already gotten used to her. I won't look for another as long as she is around.