Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily Miller
Dr. Emily Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Haddon Heights, NJ. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatopathology and Dermatology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center and Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily Miller has the following 2 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Emily Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haddon Heights, NJ.
Dr. Philip LoPresti
Haddon Heights, NJ 0.01 mi51
Dr. Nicholas Lopresti
Haddon Heights, NJ 0.01 mi20
Dr. Robert Allen
Haddon Heights, NJ 0.01 mi21