A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Minderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Minderman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Minderman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Minderman graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Minderman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily S Minderman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emily S. Minderman practice?
- Dr. Emily Minderman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emily Minderman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrence, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lenexa, KS and Overland Park, KS.
See Lawrence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.