Dr. Emily Morin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 5th, 2016
Ms
Great doctor, very well informed and trying hard to solve her patients problems. Available when needed and caring.

May 14th, 2016
Dr. Emily Ash Morin
Excellent surgeon. Communicates beautifully. I have complete confidence in her and highly recommend her.

May 14th, 2015
Besides excellent diagnosis and treatment, she referred retina problems to retina specialist. Excellent professional physician.

February 17th, 2014
Great encounter
I have seen Dr Morin for years and have always been impressed by her care, compassion and willingness to fit patients in whenever there is an emergency. She has treated me and several members of my family. Of course, when the eyes need dilated, it is a longer appointment but less wait time than in other offices I have been in. I would follow her anywhere!!!!!

April 9th, 2012
Wonderful
I think Dr. Morin is wonderful. I couldn't disagree more with the few other posts. She is smart, careful, prompt, and considerate. I continue to see her because I never have to wait. In an out within an hour even when getting pupils dilated. Highly recommend!

December 22nd, 2011
great opthalmologist
dr. morin is always professional. concerned about my situation, and answers all of my questions. she takes the time to ask me about personal issues and i feel genuinely cares about my well being.

November 23rd, 2011
she forgot to ask me essential questions!
although she looks smart and very rich! I tend to believe she is horrible in diagnosis!

March 24th, 2011
Professional
I found Dr. Morin very professional and she diagnosed my eye issue and explained it very well to me. She also is flexible and when I was fitted with contacts, met with me multiple times and was very patient.

November 15th, 2010
Beware!!
I got stuck w/ Dr. Morin b/c of an urgent issue (my doctor, Dr. Mitchell who is great, was unavailable). Dr. Morin has the most careless & rude demeanor I have ever experienced from any doctor or dentist. At the start of the appt, I told her my concern (my contact broke in my eye & I felt like there was a piece in there scratching my eye). She does a very cursory basic exam, goes back to her desk starts scribbling, & tells me everything looks fine. I ask, "you didn't see any pieces of contact lens in there?". At which point she seemed to suddenly remember the issue at hand, and exclaimed, "oh! I didn't realize it was bothering you so much!" (HELLO??? urgent appt?? Why would I see her instead of my regular ophthalmologist if it wasn't bothering me so much?! And even if it wasn't bothering me, doesn't a contact breaking in the eye warrant checking under the eyelids??) So she comes back over obviously annoyed, ROUGHLY flips my eyelid, & proceeds to clumsily irrigate, sending fluid all over my clothes & into my ear. She is also very unprofessional. She seems to have her "favorites" (seemingly influential older men) who get a noticeably different demeanor from her, flirty almost. She called one such patient in ahead of me even though he just got there and a bunch of others (including myself) had been waiting for at least 30-45 minutes. And then after she was done seeing him, she stood around in the hallway, joking and schmoozing with him for 20 minutes despite a waiting rm full of people. I dont recommend her at all. Very unpleasant experience.

September 10th, 2010
Dr. Morin was by far the rudest doctor I have ever met in my life. She did not take me in until 45 minutes after my appointment time and did not apologize at all for the delay. My entire appointment she continued to leave the office without explanation or apology. At one point I was left there without explanation for 25 minutes. I was actually refered to Dr. Mitchell however he wouldn't be available for two weeks whereas Dr. Morin was available in one day. I am assuming this is due to her disgusting customer service. It is appalling that patients would actually choose for her to be their Doctor. I would never recommend this institute to anyone.