A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Muntel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Muntel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Muntel graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily E Muntel MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Emily E. Muntel practice?
- Dr. Emily Muntel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emily Muntel practices Rheumatology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Rheumatologists.