A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Myers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Kay Myers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily K. Myers practice?
- Dr. Emily Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emily Myers practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.