A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Myers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Kay Myers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily K. Myers practice?
- Dr. Emily Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emily Myers practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.