A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Nazarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Nazarian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazarian graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Nazarian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospuniv of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily B Nazarian MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily B. Nazarian practice?
- Dr. Emily Nazarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Nazarian practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians.