Dr. Emily Braunstein Nazarian MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, and Trauma Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Nazarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Nazarian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazarian graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nazarian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospuniv of Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nazarian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 28 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emily B. Nazarian practice?
Dr. Emily Nazarian practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, and Trauma Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians, Rochester Urgent Care Centers, Rochester Anesthesiologists, and Rochester Surgeons.