A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Oken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Oken, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Oken graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Oken has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Oken MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily Oken practice?
- Dr. Emily Oken has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Oken practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.