A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Peoples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Peoples, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Peoples graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Peoples has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Elizabeth Peoples MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Emily E. Peoples practice?
- Dr. Emily Peoples has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Peoples practices Anesthesiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.