A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Pollard, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Pollard, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pollard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Frances Pollard FACS and MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Emily F. Pollard practice?
- Dr. Emily Pollard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emily Pollard practices Plastic Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Plastic Surgeons.