A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Brown, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Medical Center Arden Hill Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily R Brown DO is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Emily R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Emily Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Brown practices Pediatrics near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Pediatricians.