A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Brown is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Brown, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Medical Center Arden Hill Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emily R. Brown practice?
Dr. Emily Brown practices Pediatrics near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Pediatricians.