Dr. Emily Reeves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emily Reeves?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Emily Reeves?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2016

Dr. Emily Reeves is a very good Dr. will recommend her services to any pregnant women.. She is a happy Dr.

February 3rd, 2016

Best personality! She has delivered all of my families babies since 2007. 8 babies in total. Her assistant misty is the best. Can't imagine having another baby without her by our side! !!

December 15th, 2014

Dr. Reeves was a great choice for my daughter's first gynecologist. She took time with her and made her visit a good experience.

July 20th, 2012

She saved my life.

Dr. Reeves is one of the best OBGYN that I have ever seen. She really cares for her patients and tries very hard to find out whats wrong. She saved my life when I had cancer. She also found things that other doctors had never even paid attention too.I thank God for Dr. Reeves, without her I might not be here today.

December 14th, 2010

Great Dr. and has one of the best nurses ever Misty!

Dr. Reeves is a great Doctor. She has helped me in so many ways! I think that she is the best doctor I have ever seen. Her nurse Misty is a awesome person and very friendly. Love them both!

June 22nd, 2010

Left in tears....

I would not advise anyone to see this doctor. I see another doctor in the group who was out of town for my weekly OB appointment. I have been seeing a high risk doctor too, and both doctors agreed that I should be induced on this week. Dr. Reeves did not want to fool with me, did not explain things to me, did not introduce herself to me, had obviously not looked over my chart, and had terrible bedside manner. It is not the best thing for my health to wait another week for my doctor to come back to town, but I would not let this doctor deliver my dog after the way she treated me in the office.

January 14th, 2010

Very competent and amazingly caring

Dr. Reeves has provided care for me, my two daughters and my daughter-in-law. She has been the provider for prenatal care for four of my grandchildren and she is the best! She has quickly diagnosed issues that had been previously overlooked, and has provided excellent surgical care. When a problem arises, it is not difficult to get in to be seen and phone messages are promptly returned. She never seems to be in a hurry, and is a very caring individual.

January 7th, 2009

Great Doctor IMHO

Great she saw me through not one but 2 difficult pregnancies and I have healthy happy boys because of her care. Highly recommended.

July 10th, 2017