A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Rekuc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Rekuc is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rekuc graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Rekuc has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Katherine Rekuc DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Emily K. Rekuc practice?
- Dr. Emily Rekuc has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Rekuc practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near La Quinta, CA.
See La Quinta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.