A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Richie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Richie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richie graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Richie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Leach Richie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily L. Richie practice?
- Dr. Emily Richie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emily Richie practices Family Medicine near Rosedale, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Rosedale Family Physicians.