A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Riser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Riser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Riser, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riser graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Riser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Lakeshore Rehabilitation Hospital
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Sherrill Riser MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily S. Riser practice?
- Dr. Emily Riser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Riser practices Neurology and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Neurologists and Birmingham Physiatrists.