A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Rose is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Rose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Catherine Rose MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily C. Rose practice?
- Dr. Emily Rose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emily Rose practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.