A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Rudnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Rudnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudnick
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rudnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Rudnick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudnick graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Rudnick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Frances Rudnick MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Emily F. Rudnick practice?
- Dr. Emily Rudnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Rudnick practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.