Dr. Emily Sabbagh Is this you?

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Have you seen Dr. Emily Sabbagh?

October 21st, 2016

Unprofessional and unethical

Dr. Sabbagh performed laser lipolysis on my neck last year. I followed all pre and postoperative instructions and at every postoperative appointment I had, I told Dr. Sabbagh that I saw absolutely no difference in the appearance of my neck and that the procedure was not successful. She told me to lose weight and wait 6 months to see full results. I’ve waited an entire year for results from my surgery and there is still no difference. In fact, my neck looks lumpy and disfigured from the procedure. I contacted Dr. Sabbagh about this last spring, again in June, and again in July. The only response I received from her was one telling me that she refused to work with me any longer because I had missed a single appointment. She also would not supply me with my medical records after I requested them from her in writing (this is illegal in the state of Washington). It is my opinion that Dr. Sabbagh overreacted in an unprofessional manner to what she perceived as a criticism of her work. Her abandonment has caused me the cost of additional treatments, the loss of time in having to find another surgeon on my own, and the social embarrassment of a physical defect that became worse, not better, as a result of the surgery she performed. I believe her behavior has been exceptionally unethical and tantamount to medical malpractice.

January 22nd, 2016

Let's be real. She knows her stuff, the best I have ever had, had a lot. Will return again. The young lady at the desk is very nice and helpful. She also will educate you on creams to try, free samples, thanks

August 17th, 2013

Awesome dr

March 23rd, 2013

Cool, Fun, Professional

I was nervous like I am anytime to get dental work done. Dr. Emily and her asst. Sean and the best. Big Sports fans, wetalked sports during my surgery. It kept me at ease, and by the time I thought we were getting started, we were done. There is no better Doc in Federal Way than Dr. Emily.

June 20th, 2012

Very professional and down to earth

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

January 5th, 2012

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE!

Dr. Sabbagh took my wisdom teeth out, and it was the best experience I've ever had with a surgery! Her bedside manner was relaxed yet confident, leaving me assured in the face of a nerve-wracking surgery. I was awake during my surgery, and had a fantastic conversation (as much as I could have while having my mouth worked on) with Dr. Sabbagh and her assistant, who was also stellar. She was so laid back, which calmed me down, and also so attentive and knowledgeable. I seriously had such a great time hanging out with her, which was what my surgery felt like: a kickback. I wish the oral surgeon was the kind of place you went to all the time, because Dr. Sabbagh was awesome. I highly recommend her!!!

February 9th, 2011

Dr. sabbagh is a wonderful and caring doctor

I had a very good experience when I had 4 of my premolar removed. During the extraction she explained to me in detail what to expect during the procedure. She took her time and she made sure that I am not hurting throughout the procedure. I am very happy and glad that she was the MD that was referred to me. The staff are very helpful and courteous. Paula explained the finances and also what are the do's and dont's prior the procedure. I am recommending her to my friends.

November 10th, 2010

She's great! I trust her completely.

April 27th, 2010

First doctor I've ever completely trusted

Dr. Sabbagh is down to earth, matter-of-fact, very truthful. She didn't have random staff prepping me for surgery; she did everything herself, from making sure I was comfortable to the administration of my IV and medications. She followed up with me herself after my procedure. I grew to trust her completely through my consultation and surgery and will continue to go back to her for other work. I never recommend anyone, but I recommend her. I tell everybody I know about her and her tremendous dedication, not only the high standards of great service she and her staff provide, but also her true concern and caring for her patients.

July 27th, 2009

Dr Sabbagh has an excellent fund of knowledge. I brought my daughter to her after three other oral surgeons could not figure out what was wrong with her gums. She was right on!! I highly recommend her. She is confident and had a very kind way with my daughter who was very frightened.

April 10th, 2009

Dr. Emily Sabbagh was my oral surgeon. for years I was not able to chew my food . Ihad a denture taht didnt fit . Dr. Emily gave me my self esteem back. She placed sx implants in my mouth painlessly while i was snoozing and now my denture snaps down on the implants and I can smile and chew again. By the way she was ALWAYS available to answer my questions. She has a BEAUTIFUL office too. this doctor has financing as well that worked for me and I never thought I would be able to afford this. thank God I my dentist referred me to her.

March 26th, 2012