Dr. Emily Sandbach MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 19th, 2012
LOVE this doctor, the staff needs major work
I agree with above poster. I also see Dr. Sandbach in Smithville. She is very attentive, genuinely cares, and full of great ideas to help you. Problem is...the staff. They are rude, act like you are bothering them, don't follow up on referral and refill requests, and you can LOUDLY hear them gossiping about their patients in the halls. This is a small town, everyone knows everyone...this makes you feel as though your privacy might not be in the best hands. Although I do not like how long I have to wait in the room for the Doctor to come in, I do respect it because I know she is spending time with other patients and she spends plenty with me as well. Sadly, because of new rules, she is unable to help treat any long term pain issues, which is too bad because she is definitely a doctor I would trust with my long term issues, and those pain mngmt. facilities are not known for the same level of cares she provides. I too am on the fence on whether I will stay dye to the staff, and not being able to receive my pain care in office.

September 11th, 2012
LIVE THIS DR. THE STAFF NEEDS SERIOUS WORK
First off, I recently began seeing Dr. Sandbach at her new locale in Smithville. She is amazing. Probably the best I have seen ever in the Smithville area. However, the staff at her office is rude, disorganized, and acts like you are bothering them when you call to follow up on things you should've gotten a call from them on. Have been very unhelpful with referrals, I basically have to take all matters into my own hands. It is too bad, the Dr. is wonderful, so I am on the fence if I will stay.

July 4th, 2012
Dr. Sandbach's rfriendly, sincere and knowledgable.
Highly recommended; friendly; attentive__listens!!, and does all she can to help. Excellent doctor