A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Schroeder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Schroeder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Bartlett Schroeder MD and PHD is a female Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Emily B. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. Emily Schroeder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emily Schroeder practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Denver, CO.
See Denver Endocrinologists.