inactive

Emily Schwarz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 28th, 2016
Where is she located?
I appreciated the time she would take each and every visit. I heard she is helping out with another doctor located in the Sellersville area. Does anyone know who that doctor is and where the office is located?

August 3rd, 2016
Excellent

July 6th, 2013
Wow
Dr. Schwarz is unlike any dermatologist my family has ever seen. Even though there was a million patients to be seen in the waiting room, she still was extremely pleasant, and took the time to answer all my questions. I know she probably felt rushed to see patients, but I never felt like she rushed my visit. Really, really friendly and caring.

October 12th, 2012
Dr. Schwarz is a very caring and nice doctor. Our overall experience with her is excellent. I would like to recommend her to others.

December 3rd, 2009
Emily is the sweetest most adoring loving person. I have known her for over 20 years. I am priveledged to know her. Her caring and dedication to medicine is indisputable. She is an Angel.