A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Raynaud Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Tahoe Forest Hospital Dist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Anne Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Emily Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emily Smith practices Family Medicine near Incline Village, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Tonopah, NV and Yerington, NV.
See Incline Village Primary Care Doctors.