Dr. Emily Stoddard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emily Stoddard?

April 12th, 2017

VERY KIND AND SPENT TIME LISTENING TO ME

May 17th, 2016

My mother had surgery to remove cancer found in her thyroid. I was upset that my mother was having this procedure dine at watertown hospital and by a Dr. Associated with wttn hospital.... She was wonderful. I'm very very pleased with the surgery she performed, her attitude and just everything about her. She is amazing and proved that u can not judge a Dr. By a hospital.

August 13th, 2015

I, too, had a procedure done that was unsuccessful. I went through 2 doctors who really, once you meet Dr. Stoddard, put absolutely no care into my issue. It literally took Dr. Stoddard 2 minutes to tell me what was wrong and she assured me I would find relief from her doing a procedure. If you have said prayers to find relief and you have come across Dr. Stoddard-your prayers have been answered. She's amazing.

March 25th, 2012

Dr. Stoddard is tops

I had a procedure performed elsewhere that was not successful. Dr. Stoddard understood the issue immediately, found a solution and arranged treatment with a properly qualified health provider. She was very professional while guardedly friendly. Dr Stoddard's staff was flawless. I can not emphasize enough my complete and through satisfaction with Dr. Stoddard and Dr. Stoddard's staff. Amazing and outstanding.I will always be a fan and supporter.

August 6th, 2017