Dr. Emily Szewczyk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emily Szewczyk?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on December 1st, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Szewczyk for years and she is wonderful! She is very caring and will spend time with you. When I was having fertility problems, instead of guessing and prescribing medicine, she immediately referred to me someone else. I have referred plenty of my friends to her over the years and I really enjoy having her as our family physician now.

Posted on May 13th, 2010

DR. Szewczyk is the best doctor I have found. All my life I have hated to go to the doctor do to how some doctors treet you. Dr Szewczyk is understanding, and makes you feel like you are a friend, and that you matter. I have been going to see her for 5 years and I don't dreed going to see her. She makes a difference,so I tell everyone I know that is looking for a doctor her name and number so they can feel good about going to the doctors as I do.

Breath of fresh air

Posted on April 9th, 2010

I have had the pleasure of being a patient for over two years. She is incredible! You have her FULL ATTENTION when she is in the room or over the phone. She treats you with dignity and has an impeccable memory of who her patients are personally. She has been a blessing!

I highly recommend Dr. Emily

Posted on March 20th, 2009

She gives her patients 100% of her attention while she's with them - never rushing to get to the next person. She's very empathetic but also very knowledgeable and professional. I have recommended her to many friends and they have all switched to Dr. Emily.