Overall Review

4.9

November 27th, 2012
Gentle doctor who cares
Dr Emily Trasue has been my primary physician for about 10 years..my co-workers recommended her. I am so happy that I took their advice. Thankfully, I see her for my yearly physical and/or a few minor ailments..she has always been so gentle, a great listener, very thorough exams and enourages/applauds good healthy lifestyle. I feel at ease with her and know that I am in good hands. Her medical credentials are impressive, yet she comes accross as a humble kind human being. We need more doctors like Dr. Emily Transue. Her staff and fellow physicians are wonderful too! I know that they will take good care of me in her absence. Thank you Polyclinic staff!

August 1st, 2011
review from patient of 10 years
I have been a patient of Dr Transue for ten years. I have so much trust in her level of education and experience, that I referred her to my mother when she relocated from Back East. Dr. Transue has always been accurate in her diagnoses. Some things that make her a great doctor:She has 'physician intuition' knowing when tests are needed, yet not unnecessarily racking up costs. Since she's seen so many patients, she's familiar w what symptoms go with which ailments.She cares about her patients: When my babyy was born, she called and congratulated me directly.She holds me accountable for my health: providing me with ways I can change my life to improve my health, instead of relying solely on the doctor to 'fix' everything. She understands a patient's habit (whether good or bad) have direct correlations to health and need to be addressed (even when I don't LIKE that she's telling me to exercise to improve my condition.

December 21st, 2009