A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Walvoord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Walvoord, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walvoord graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Walvoord has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily C Walvoord MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Emily C. Walvoord practice?
- Dr. Emily Walvoord has 1 office location.
Dr. Emily Walvoord practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Endocrinologists.