A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Walvoord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Walvoord, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walvoord graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Walvoord has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walvoord accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emily C. Walvoord practice?
Dr. Emily Walvoord practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Bloomington Endocrinologists.