A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Whitcomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Whitcomb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Whitcomb, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitcomb graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Whitcomb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Lawrence Whitcomb MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emily L. Whitcomb practice?
- Dr. Emily Whitcomb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Whitcomb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.