Dr. Emily Wolff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emily Wolff?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Emily Wolff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 14th, 2016

Incompetent

Saw her in the emergency room. Had trouble breathing and staying awake. Lips had a blue tint to them and obviously struggling to breathe. She walked in andifferent glanced at me and said I had a cold and told me to sucks it up and quit being a baby. I immediately left and went straight to another doctor who told me it was severe bronchitis. I started to get better after his treatments. Avoid her at all costs.

November 17th, 2015

Mom

Very prompt,exceptional with my 3 year old. Only wish she had a private practice

January 26th, 2014

Terrible doctor

I took my child I the emergency room because she was Experiencing a bad cough and choking etc. 9 out of 10 symptoms I had read about pertussis. I explained that I was Afraid she might have pertussis because a Vaccinated child who Just received their booster shot from school and started with pertussis and had started the spread around the school recently. Dr Wolff then told me that was not possible being vaccinnated. (not true) she said the Disease is practically non exsistant because of Shots, and she asked if my child was Vaccinated. I told Her it was against my religious beliefs and my child Was not vaccinated. Dr Wolff was very nasty and unprofessional telling me that I was putting my child in danger. She also mocked my religious beliefs wanting to know what they were and why I didn't Believe in keeping my child healthy and safe?! She also said inwas a risk to others!? (How is this possible if the Shots Are So effective?) She then still Told me that pertussis (whooping) was so rare and didn't want to test her for it. I demanded 3 times that she test my child. I am pregnant and have infants and toddlers at home I didn't want this to spread to. she did not Treat my child with antibiotics either as a precaution like she should o especially when its going around and my child has 9 put of 10 symptoms! and while we had to wait 3 days for results and antibiotics, my child became much worse and my other Children started with symptoms as well and myself. When we left my child Asked me why that dr was Nasty mean and talked snotty to us. She was Upset and Crying and begged me never to take her To that mean gross lady dr Again. Even after I told dr wolff twice it was against my Religious beliefs and I had a Religious exemption she Continued to harass me. She wouldn't stop. I remained c And repeatedly Told her of all the research I have done on shots and It was my child my beliefs and my decision and that I feel the shots Are Not safe also because I have 2 cousins Who are disabled After rounds of vaccinations as infants. And that my husband and I as infants had bad reactions to shots. Basically Regardless of what the dr thinks I should do with my child, she did not do her job and Was very unprofessional and disrespectful To my religious beliefs. 3 days later the results proved that I was indeed right And her diagnosis of a sinus/cold was ridiculous. Good thing I demanded the test to stop The further Spread. Could you imagine if I just listened To her and sent my child back to school? . I will Be sure to avoid Dr Emily Wolff at all cost From now on. And I advise others To do the same