A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Chu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Marfan Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily Y Chu MD and PHD is a female Dermapathologist and practices in Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Emily Y. Chu practice?
- Dr. Emily Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emily Chu practices Dermatopathology near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Heights Pathologists.