Overall Review

March 20th, 2015
She is very nice, very patient and very professional

February 6th, 2015
A Number One, All Around One Of The Best.

August 29th, 2013
Compassionate Physician
Dr. Yee saw my daughter-in-law while she was in the hospital as a patient of another physician. The news we received was the worst imaginable and we needed to get home to another state. We couldn't find the right oxygen tank to allow us on a airplane. Dr. Yee was incredible, even offering to use all her contacts to try to find an acceptable oxygen source or help us get home. In this most difficult of circumstances this compassionate physician also took the time to offer a tender embrace to a crying mother-in-law.

July 14th, 2011
Professional, yet caring
Dr. Yee had to give me some bad news, but was really caring and took time to answer all my questions, and followed up after my procedure by phone to see how I was doing. Thank you, Dr. Yee!

June 16th, 2011
Patient and thorough
I have been very pleased with Dr. Yee. She asks a lot of questions and takes time to actually listen to the answers. She'll also take the time to listen to your questions and provide thoughtful answers. I've found that she takes a real interest in her patients rather than rushing in and out to move on to the next patient. Not only is she very personable but her treatment has given me a new lease on life. I go to the Monroeville office and the office staff is great; very professional and efficient.

April 2nd, 2008
Beyond medical science
Dr. Emily Yee treated my mother for pulmonary fibrosis for approximately a year before she succumbed to this disease and associated complications. Some physicians are looked upon as somewhat cold, scientific types with little people skills. Dr. Yee goes above and beyond what you would expect from a physician. She is warm, caring, and friendly. You couldn't find a better bedside manner or a more humanistic touch to medical practice. This makes the difference between a person of medical science and a healer. Dr. Yee is a wonderful human being and if I should need a lung specialist, I hope that she would be available.