A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yue Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yue Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yue Yu, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Yu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dorchester House Multi-Service Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yue Yu MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Yue Yu practice?
- Dr. Yue Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Yue Yu practices Dermatology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Dermatologists.