A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emily Zaragoza-Lao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emily Zaragoza-Lao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emily Zaragoza-Lao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaragoza-Lao graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaragoza-Lao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emily J Zaragoza-Lao MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emily J. Zaragoza-Lao practice?
- Dr. Emily Zaragoza-Lao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Emily Zaragoza-Lao practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Queen Creek, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.