Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily Zaragoza
Dr. Emily Zaragoza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ (and 3 other locations). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Zaragoza is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center, CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center and St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily Zaragoza has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Emily Zaragoza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Henry Pelto III
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi8
Dr. Fawwaz Shaw
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Family Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi10
Dr. Mariann Carle
Seattle, WA 0 mi24