Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emin Maltepe
Dr. Emin Maltepe, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Maltepe is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Manteca, Doctors Medical Center and University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus. He speaks English.
Dr. Emin Maltepe has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Emin Maltepe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Maurice Zwass
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi36
Dr. John McQuitty
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi43
Dr. Andrew Grimm
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi10