A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emitis Hosoda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emitis Hosoda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emitis Hosoda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosoda graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hosoda has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emitis Hosoda MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emitis Hosoda practice?
- Dr. Emitis Hosoda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Emitis Hosoda practices Internal Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Enumclaw, WA and Dallas, TX.
See Tacoma Internists.