A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Avilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Avilla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Avilla graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Avilla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma B Avilla MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Emma B. Avilla practice?
- Dr. Emma Avilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Emma Avilla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Ewa Beach, HI.
See Honolulu Obstetricians & Gynecologists.