A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Babayan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Babayan graduated from Chernovisky Medical Institute, Chernovcy.More Education & Awards
Dr. Babayan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System - Melrose-Wakefield
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Whidden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babayan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Emma Babayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Emma S. Babayan practice?
Dr. Emma Babayan practices Internal Medicine near Winthrop, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA.
See Winthrop Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Emmy Babayan, Dr. Emmie Babayan, Dr. Ema Babayan