A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emma Babayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emma Babayan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emma Babayan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babayan graduated from Chernovisky Medical Institute, Chernovcy.
Dr. Babayan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emma S Babayan MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Emma S. Babayan practice?
- Dr. Emma Babayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Emma Babayan practices Internal Medicine near Winthrop, MA.
See Winthrop Internists.