Emma Benjamin M.D. Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2017
An excellent experience! Great Doctor, very knowledgeable, professional, kind and patient!
I have been a patient of Dr Benjamin for several years. I love her professionalism and understanding of each patient's needs, her knowledge of the products and techniques. She is great listener and always ready for suggestion/advice. Highly recommend!

April 24th, 2017
She is the best for injectables!
I've had injectables done all over Manhattan but Emma is worth the trip to south Brooklyn. She is fast, explains everything carefully and does beautiful work. Go see her!

April 24th, 2017
Excellent experience
My aunt and I go to Emma for 3 years already for fillers and botox. Always had good experience.

March 9th, 2017
The one who makes me beautiful!
I started going to Dr. Benjamin for my lips 3 years ago. She did an amazing job by putting just the right amount to make my lips plump and have a bigger shape. Over the years, she has helped me stay wrinkle free using fillers and botox. I go to her whenever I feel like I am looking tired and need rejuvenation. She will be honest about how much I need (if any at all) and will not suggest going over board with too many fillers. I trust her opinion, she is determined to help create a great look for you according to your standards and what will actually look good. Overall, she is trustworthy, knows how to use the fillers, and is very comfortable and nice.

March 6th, 2017